Sunday, January 8, 2012

DJ's Nature

Hello,
Well, after spending a lot of time at my parents' house the past few months, I've finally convinced my brother to put some of his product on Etsy. (He scroll saws, mainly lots and lots of ornaments, but other things, too.) But, because he didn't want to put all of his items up, he didn't want to open a shop of his own. Plus, I had opened another shop last September, but never got a lot of things listed. So, we decided to combine our merchandise into that shop. We decided to also change the name of the shop to DJ's Nature, which was my original name for my crafts and everyone has been selling under that name for years in the Mariposa area. (I had named my new shop Painted Iris, as it was intended just for my painted pieces. But I was never able to get very many items up, so this will work out best for everybody.)

Here are a couple of his creations:

The very cool thing about these Luminaries is that he creates each one out of a single piece of log. He hollows it out, so the bark is still on it, keeping the look natural and rustic.

No comments:

Post a Comment