Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year! Same goals!

Happy New Year!

Yes, It's been a while (again!). But, I'm back! This time I have a plan, a schedule... let's see if I can keep it up :)

I was just looking over my old posts, especially my goals for last year. While I worked on some of them, I gotta say this year's goals are pretty much the same thing. Make jewelry, get jewelry online, sell jewelry.
To do this, I need to learn a LOT more about marketing.

And one goal I have this year is to get my web site up and running. I have a Weebly site I got last year, but I never really did anything with it.
And, I'd like to have my jewelry on another site besides Etsy. Etsy's great, but it's sooo big, I feel like my jewelry is lost. And they market to a very specific target, who is not me, nor is it my target market. (I actually don't know who it is, supposedly 20-something "hipsters", but when I look at the finds, etc, I don't think I've ever seen anything that would appeal to anyone I know. But, I don't know very many "trendy" people. And the few that I do know are into "designer labels".) So, another venue might have a different audience. I'll have to do some research.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Debby

"Today is a new day"

No comments:

Post a Comment